Passengers requiring assistance
Getting from place to place at Helsinki Airport is made as easy as possible for passengers with reduced mobility. Our trained personnel will offer you help if you require assistance.
Finavia offers these services at the airport:
- Free designated disabled parking
- Security control line for special-needs passengers in Terminal 2.
- Free assistance service on pre-order
- Accessible bathrooms and spacious elevators on each floor
- An induction loop system for the hearing impaired at Finavia's information desks. View the locations on the map.
- Flight information via voice mail message for visually-impaired passengers
Assistance service pick up points at Helsinki Airport
If you need assistance, please notify your airline or travel agency already at the time of booking.
Show up and register at the pick up point at least two hours before your departure. The pick up points are located near the disabled parking areas and at the bus and taxi platforms in front of both terminals.
- Outside: in front of the terminal at the bus and taxi platforms
- Inside: phone service near the check-in desks 101-114
- Outside: in front of the terminal at the departures level
- Inside: phone service near the check-in desks 201-232
Parking garage P3: on level 2, next to the elevators
Parking garage P5: on level -2, next to the elevators
View the pick up points on the service map.