Bus services to Helsinki Airport
Buses to the airport
Bus services from Helsinki City and the Tikkurila railway station take you to the airport quickly and comfortably:
- You can take the Finnair City Bus from downtown Helsinki.
- Bus 615 takes you to the airport from Helsinki city centre in about 35 minutes.
- At night, take bus 620 from downtown Helsinki.
- From Tikkurila, you can take bus 61.
- Bus 51 takes you to the airport from Hämeenkylä via Myyrmäki.
There are a number of bus connections from various parts of the Helsinki Metropolitan Area to the airport. The timetables are available on the Helsinki Region Transport's Journey Planner website.
Bus connections from other parts of Finland to Helsinki Airport are also available. See more information on the Matkahuolto timetable search website.
Bus transport to nearby hotels and airport's parking areas is available free of charge. More information on the free AirPort Bus to the car parks can be found on the Holiday travellers page. For further information on transportation to hotels in the area, see the Hotels page.
At the airport, the bus stops are situated in front of the terminals. For the location of bus stops, go to the service map.