Flight information available via text and voice message at 16124
You can have information on flights arriving or departing from Helsinki Airport sent to your mobile phone via text or voice message.
1. Enter the following in the message field: [FLIGHT] space [FLIGHTNUMBER] space [DATE] (ddmmyy)
- Example: FLIGHT AY123 220108
- Please do not use spaces in the flight number.
- The date is the date of departure from or arrival at Helsinki Airport. For arriving flights, the date indicates the actual day the flight arrives at Helsinki Airport, even if the flight departed from its point of origin the day before.
2. Send the message to the number 16124.
A reply message will be sent to your phone indicating that your order has been received followed by 1-5 messages. The message recipient will be sent a text or voice message with information on, for example, gate changes or flight landings.
The service can be ordered as early as three (3) months prior to the flight's departure/arrival date. Place your order an hour before the scheduled departure for departing flights and before the landing time for arriving flights.
The service is for one flight at a time and costs 1.04 euros plus international charges, where applicable.
The service is provided in Finnish (lento), Swedish (flyg) and English (flight) on Sonera, Elisa, DNA and Saunalahti accounts and as voice messages on Sonera and Elisa accounts. Finavia is not responsible for any interference or other technical problems in the transmission of text messages. Finavia provides the service in co-operation with Fujitsu Services Oy.
Passengers should always double-check flight information on airport monitors in addition to using the message service.
The voice message service serves the needs of visually impaired passengers
The voice message service is designed to better serve visually impaired passengers. If you wish to get flight information as a voice message, you need to have a mobile device capable of receiving voice messages. The service is ordered as a voice message by entering the word VOICE at the end of the message (For example: FLIGHT AY123 220103 VOICE).